We would like all our guests to be safe at the Sonas Edinburgh.
To manage the current crisis we have put the following in place as recommended by Visit Scotland "We're Good To Go" scheme
- High traffic areas will be regularly sanitised
- We are offering guests breakfast in the dining room or packed breakfast if required.
- After guests leave, we will deep clean and disinfect rooms
- All laundry will be commercially washed by our laundry service.
- If you wish us to clean your room on stays of over one night please leave out the sign. If you do not require this service and need anything for your room, such as soap, towels, beverages etc please advise a member of staff
- We will change towels as requested.
Where convenient we will operate self check in:-
- Hand sanitiser for your convenience in the hall.
- We will leave your sanitised key in an envelope on the reception desk.
- Please leave your keys on the desk
- We will take payment during your stay