We would like all our guests to be safe at the Sonas Edinburgh As such we are offering accommodation on a room only basis.
To manage the current crisis we have put the following in place as recommended by Visit Scotland "We're Good To Go" scheme
- High traffic areas will be regularly sanitised
- We are offering guests a free packed breakfast if required
- After guests leave, we will deep clean and disinfect rooms
- All laundry will be commercially washed by our laundry service.
- For stays of 1 or 2 nights, we do not plan to clean your room, unless you specifically ask for this service. If you need anything for your room, such as soap, towels, beverages in addition to those provided you can request these.
- We will change towels and sheets for you every 3 days – you can change the laundry yourself if you prefer us not to come into your room. Towels will be changed if your require more often.
We will operate self check in:-
- Hand sanitiser for your convenience in the hall.
- We will leave your sanitised key and fob in the door of the bedroom
- Please leave your keys on the desk
- We will take payment during your stay